PROCESS SERVER FOR THE WATERLOO REGION
Here's why choosing Due Process to do your process serving is a smart decision:
- Family and Small Claims document delivery in Waterloo Region is $70.00* flat rate
- You get real-time reporting, so you can be notified exactly when the respondent is served
- Court documents are delivered using eco- friendly modes of transportation
- After the respondent is served, the Affidavit of Service is commissioned
FAST COURTEOUS SERVICE
Due Process delivers court papers usually within 72 hours to respondents in Cambridge Ontario, Kitchener and Waterloo.
* For Civil Court and out-of-province documents, there is an additional $25 charge to cover the commissioning fee.
FAMILY, SMALL CLAIMS, AND CIVIL DOCUMENTS
We deliver almost any court document including the
- Petition for Divorce
- Restraining Order
- Demand Letters
- Summons to Court
- Termination of Tenancy form
- Statement of Claim
- Notice of Garnishment
- and many more... just ask
Email Due Process today and get the delivery on it's way!
Getting a legal document delivered to the respondent is
Step 1: Ensure that all court documents to be served are prepared and in order.
Step 2: On the Affidavit of Service, fill out the Applicant, Respondent and List of Documents Served sections beforehand.
Step 3: Make arrangements for payment and letter-mail or drop off the documents to Due Process.
Call (226) 581-8826 or fill out the contact form for help getting started.